LiveProcess Communicator for Home Health Agencies
Improve resource utilization, efficiency and patient satisfaction
Home healthcare providers work within a complex web of skilled professionals, service providers and vendors, public agencies, and unique households. In-office administrators and outbound staff need fast, flexible communication options to manage continuous changes in operational and patient needs, during emergencies and on a daily basis.
Stay connected with LiveProcess
Home health agencies need a communication system that can mobilize personnel instantly, and get the right people and resources to the right place at the right time, regardless of location. They need to target specific audiences, whether broadcasting advisories across the organization, notifying specialized groups, or reaching a single individual or patient.
LiveProcess Communicator reaches across the home health agency and beyond, to include community partners, public agencies, and even family members, for efficient collaboration and care coordination.
With LiveProcess Communicator, a home health agency can:
- Enhance collaboration with community partners
- Go mobile with staff using smartphones and tablets to coordinate logistics
- Increase communication speed and accuracy with structured messaging
- Maintain accountability with message tracking records
- Improve staffing coverage with tools to fill vacant shifts quickly
- Maintain continuity of care despite severe weather, supply shortages and other unexpected events.
With more than a decade of experience helping healthcare organizations coordinate in disaster and routine situations, LiveProcess lets you streamline communications in emergencies and every day.
Learn more about LiveProcess Communicator for Home Health Agencies in this datasheet. >>>