In this webinar for long-term care, you’ll learn:
- Best practices for ensuring your teams’ preparedness
- Techniques for evaluating the readiness of your emergency preparedness program.
- How to effectively test your CMS emergency preparedness program
- When to involve staff and community partners
- From the experts, leveraging the lessons you’ve just learned
Presenter: Mike Boucher, MSN, RN, is a Certified Emergency Manager with more than 20 years of experience in healthcare and emergency management.
Register for this webinar