LiveProcess and Kaiser Permanente at NHCPC 2019
December 2-4, Houston
When lives are at stake, no one wants to play the telephone game. Please join Kaiser Permanente and LiveProcess at the National Healthcare Coalition Preparedness Conference to learn how to optimize emergency response with real-time situational awareness.
“Optimizing Emergency Response with Real-Time Situational Awareness”
December 3 at 2:00-3:15 pm
Corrie Sankey will share how Kaiser Permanente and Riverside County use technology to:
- Ensure real-time situational awareness for a coordinated response
- Readily redeploy staff and resources across the coalition
- Share information across organizational and geographic boundaries
- Reduce errors in communication and documentation
- Ease transitions for staff coming into the command center
Please visit LiveProcess at Booth 214.
Not going to Houston? Complete the form to receive a copy of the presentation.
Want to learn more? Contact us to discuss how LiveProcess can help your healthcare coalition optimize emergency response.