Hospital Emergency Preparedness:
Checklist for Compliance and Best Practices
Checklist for hospital emergency preparedness coordinators
Developing and maintaining hospital emergency preparedness doesn’t have to be a daunting challenge — with the right guidance.
This emergency preparedness compliance checklist presents ten critical elements to address when preparing for natural disasters and other crises.
Each element includes statements of readiness you can use as guidelines to ensure your hospital is compliant and prepared, such as:
- The 3 essential elements of event activation
- Steps for HICS adoption
- Where senior leadership is most needed
- How to prepare your hospital command center
- Do these three things before your next drill
- 3 must-dos for preparing staff for their roles
Read the Hospital Emergency Preparedness Compliance: 10 Critical Issues checklist >>