Why health systems use LiveProcess for COVID-19 response and recovery
Flex care capacity and containment strategies for future surges
Nimbly adjust staff and bed capacity to changing conditions with real-time situational awareness and uninterrupted information flow
Track and reallocate critical supplies and human resourcesOrchestrate rapid reallocation of staff and supplies among hospitals or across geographic regions as needs change
Document pandemic response events for compliance and reviewDemonstrate compliance with health safety guidelines and automatically generate after-action reports for a timely hot wash
Manage employee well-being checks and contact tracingProtect patients and staff by streamlining health screenings and gaining a view of employee exposure across your organization
Stay aware and informed as the situation evolvesContinuously share policy and procedure updates across your organization to ensure all staff acts on the most accurate information
Coordinate across departments and facilitiesCommunicate among clinical, operational, and environmental teams instantly, for a unified response to dynamic events
“We needed a simple, elegant solution to track our staff and have near real-time information on their status. We spent a day or two swirling over what tool to use before deciding that LiveProcess was our best choice.”
– Drew Hunt, Director of Technical Services at Valley Medical Center
Health systems are entering a new phase of pandemic response. Their next challenge will be re-establishing functions halted during the first wave of the outbreak, while managing future surges of COVID-19 patients.
We’ve seen how customers are using LiveProcess for COVID-19 coordination: sharing information more effectively, expediting responses, managing resources and staff well-being more efficiently.
That’s why LiveProcess is offering a no-charge, no-strings-attached COVID-19 Response and Recovery Package for eligible U.S. health systems.
The package provides a virtual situation center for coordinating and managing each stage of your health system’s COVID-19 response and recovery, so your organization can adapt rapidly to change.
– Terry Zysk, CEO of LiveProcess
To be prepared for a disease outbreak, Florida Hospital bridged facilities — with each other and with community institutions — and connected personnel with varying responsibilities and work schedules.
can help anyone charged with duties around such a circumstance to act quickly, decisively and with confidence.”
– Amanda Freeman, Emergency Management Coordinator at Florida Hospital
The COVID-19 Response and Recovery Package is designed exclusively for the coordination and management of your organization’s pandemic operations as they affect the continuity of clinical care, the well-being of your staff, and the availability of critical resources. Its purpose is to enable and expedite a coordinated response by your medical centers, regional offices and corporate health system. The package is built on LiveProcess Emergency Manager, a proven system for emergency preparedness planning, mobilization, coordination and tracking in numerous biological outbreaks and weather-related crises since 2004.
To leverage the capabilities of LiveProcess there are no apps to install. It simply works on any device with a browser and the intuitive interface helps people get started in minutes. The package is available for a three-month term at no charge and with no strings attached.
The package includes:
- A virtual situation center for shared awareness, information dissemination, resource tracking and coordination
- Ready-to-use templates for hazard vulnerability analysis, job action sheets, and incident command structure
- Critical alerting with structured messaging and a pool of notification units
- Custom surveys to track availability of shared resources, staff well-being, and virus exposure throughout the health system
- A common document repository for sharing policies and procedures, incident action plans, continuity of operations plans and more
- After-action reports, automatically generated, that document your response and facilitate a timely hot wash
- System set up and configuration for use by your health system and associated medical centers
- 7×24 hotline for support for up to two primary points of contact
- Unlimited access to eLearning programs and how-to videos
This package is a limited time offer.