LiveProcess Offers Free COVID-19 Response Package for Health Systems
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, healthcare workers are giving their all: working longer hours, stretching scarce resources, and providing the best care possible. Coordinating this response means health systems must keep up with frequently changing information, fluctuating resource and labor availability, and other challenges.
We at LiveProcess know this well, because we see every day how our customers are using our solution to manage this crisis. Our staff has been working around the clock to ensure healthcare providers have support when they need it. We’re proud to stand behind them and their efforts.
Because we’ve seen up close how health systems and coalitions use LiveProcess to ease some of the burdens of coordinating their COVID-19 responses, we’d like to do more.
That’s why LiveProcess is offering a free 90-day, no-strings-attached COVID-19 Response Package for eligible US health systems. This package includes solutions from our emergency management and real-time coordination platform that will help you share and track critical information quickly, so you have up-to-the-minute situational awareness both within your facilities and at the community at the local, state, or national level.
LiveProcess customers are using our web-based system as part of their pandemic response in many ways:
- Surveying staff on health status before their shifts or while in quarantine
- Finding additional high-demand staff such as ICU RNs, respiratory therapists, and security personnel to meet staffing needs
- Monitoring critical inventory levels and request assistance from other facilities, public health authorities and external parties
- Tracking ICU and isolation bed availability and staffing status up to 72 hours out
- Monitoring and manage staff members’ potential exposure to the virus
- Sharing CDC and public health updates as soon as information is made available
- Reporting to public health agencies and healthcare coalition members
One of the benefits of LiveProcess is that it is easy to implement, easy to learn, and easy to use. As a cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform, it is extremely lightweight, with no apps to install; all you need is a browser. It can be implemented within a week, and users can be brought online within minutes.
Because LiveProcess is a highly intuitive system, it requires little training. However, we have set up COVID-19-specific eLearning sessions for new and current customers to help everyone make the most of the LiveProcess solution. We’re also available to help you 24/7.
LiveProcess has helped hospitals and healthcare systems through disasters, floods, Ebola, cyberattacks, and more since 2004, but we’ve never seen anything on the scale of this pandemic. Everyone must do their part to support our health systems. The COVID-19 Response Package is our way of giving back to all of you who are giving so much already.
Learn more about the LiveProcess COVID-19 Response Package.