If you are a motivated and energetic person who likes working in team environments, we’d like to talk to you. LiveProcess offers competitive salaries and a great benefits package.
Business Development Representative
LiveProcess has Business Development Representative positions available for outgoing, energetic individuals like you who want careers in healthcare technology sales.
You will be responsible for generating new software as a service (SaaS) subscriptions in an assigned territory. You will also work closely with our Inside Sales team to qualify leads and move existing opportunities along in the sales funnel.
You will be able to meet aggressive sales objectives, be proactive, and understand your business opportunities so you can forecast accurately. You will have exceptional communication skills and understand the importance of building relationships.
Our training program will provide you with the tools you need to be successful. You will understand the products and services LiveProcess provides and be able to align our solutions to meet customer requirements.
You must be entrepreneurial, goal oriented, motivated, a self-starter, competitive, a problem solver, and able to handle multiple, complex opportunities simultaneously.
- Identify and close new business opportunities in an assigned territory by qualifying buyers and overcoming objections
- Schedule remote and onsite product demonstrations
- Be able to work in a team environment with individual and team goals
- Manage a sales funnel and accurately forecast to management on a weekly basis
- 2+ years sales experience, preferably Inside Sales
- Successful sales track record
- Technology knowledge
- Ability to use Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Strong communication skills
- Able to manage multiple, diverse projects and sales events simultaneously
- Good negotiation, conflict management and customer service skills
- Positive attitude
- Healthcare background
- Knowledge of sales territory management
- Knowledge of current information systems technology and of healthcare industry and trends
- Strategic sales account planning skills